<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reality in Concept
Monday, January 30, 2006
 
Another Prediction...
I know that until the day Indiana crumbles into ruin, you will not believe that I have any special powers other than I remember what silly dream I had the night before. However, before we dismiss me as a kook, since our last prediction post I Google-searched "Indiana Earthquake" and found that in the whole friggin middle of the friggin country, there is only one location of siesmic activity, AND ITS GOES THRU INDIANA. I didnt know this. It kinda freeks me out. Now I feel that I will be very surprised if there is NOT an eathquake in Indiana in Feb, but then again I realize if there is one, I may go into hiding, speak in toungues, worship snakes...

So I should let you know that I did have another message in the dream mailbox. And that is that there will be some kind of incident at a prison, the message "lockdown" came to me (I sound like one of those people that can talk to you dead relative). I dont know if "lockdown" is a term used in prisons, but it wouldnt surprise me, I'll look it up.

UPDATE: Crap. Look at this
San Quentin Riot Leads To Injuries, Prison Lockdown

I had the "lockdown" message since then. I dont watch the news, so I didnt hear about it. However, there may be something coming up of bigger significance in the future.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Mike's Huge Ego