<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reality in Concept
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
 
EarthQuake Prediction Must Be Documented
Ok, so I do not go posting or snooping at blogs anymore. However, I must make public document of the fact that I had a weird premonition-style dream. It was more like a message rather than a dream. It said Earthquake in Indiana. For some reason in the dream Indiana was west of Illinois (so look out Iowa). Also later in the dream, the month of February was sent to me. Now, I aint no kook, I don’t like believe in UFOs and stuff (ok bad example) but it was such a strong message that I figured I would take the risk and document it now and look stupid in March rather than having to say, "hey, I predicted that!" Does anyone know people in Indiana that need to be notified?
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Mike's Huge Ego