<$BlogRSDURL$>
Reality in Concept
Monday, January 30, 2006
 
Finnally Met Iha on New Year's

Ever since I figured out that I went to middle school with James Iha (asian dude in Smashing Pumpkins), I have wondered when I may bump into him and just say "yo". He looks exactly the same now as he did in the 80's, really. He was behind a curtain in some hallway at Navy Pier after the concert. He had to give the bouncer the "he's ok" in order for me to get close. We chatted but really had nothing to say but, wow, its been a long time. Of course I was just drunk enough to forget to get a picture, but I did manage to get a couple of my "dates" backstage to oogle the band (sans myself, I wasn't really interested so I didnt ask). The only pic I do have is of my "dates." I smootched them all at midnight, but I didnt want to get koodies so I kept it non-sloppy-like.
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Mike's Huge Ego